Terms and usage (Community)
By using and accessing our services, you agree to all of the following terms.
- You agree before registering or accessing our services. If you do not agree to this user agreement, do not register (or similar) or access our services.
You are eligible and can access our services if you are at least at our “minimum –age”.
You must be least 13 years old to access our services individually.
Below “minimum age accounts”
- Parents can create their children account separately (except their own account).
- Children can access their account individually after attaining the age of 13 years.
- Children below 13 years can create their account with the permission and under the supervision of their parents or guardians.
- Parents can create their account and can connect with their children accounts.
- Accounts controlled by parents or guardians will be specified account as a Tagged account.
Terms & Conditions :-
Account holders will not share, sell and transfer their accounts with anyone like their user name and passwords etc. Choose a strong and secure password. User will be fully responsible for their account.
Parents who manage their under 13 (minimum age) accounts are responsible for their wards accounts.
- You agree that you will not solicit or attempt to use another’s accounts. You must not harass, defame, bully, abuse, threaten or harm any person or entities.
- Notice and service messages will be provided by us through website, app or by other means. Keep your contact information updated not to miss out on important notice.
- You must not post Discriminatory, Violent, Nude, partially nude, unlawful, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via service.
- You may not use the service illegal and unauthorised purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti spam laws etc.
- You must not disrupt the server or network connected to the service and posts anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful codes of a disruptive nature.
You must not violate the Intellectual Property Right of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights.
You must comply with the EDUUIS‘s community guidelines
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and content. You must not post private and confidential information.
Rights and limits :-
You are solely responsible for your content (collectively) that you post or submit. We may change or discontinue any of our services.
You may encounter misleading, delayed, incomplete, offensive or inaccurate information; we cannot always prevent this misuse of our services. You agree that we are not responsible for other’s content and information.
We honor the choice you make about who gets to see your information and content.
We reserve the right to limit or terminate the use of our service for any reason, without notice and without liability to you if Eduuis believes that you are misusing the service.
We can terminate this contact any time without notice. You can visit Help Center to close your account.
Our intellectual property rights :-
Eduuis name and logo is trademark of Eduuis. Its services are a subject to its intellectual property rights. We do not give you any ownership in our services.
Terms of service (SERA) :-
By using account of Eduuis.com web site ("Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). "The Service provider" is a private limited company established under Companies act of 1956 India, location SCF-128, First Floor, Shivalik Vihar, Patiala Road, Zirakpur, Punjab-140603.
The Service provider reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without any notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at : www.eduuis.com
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
General Terms :-
- Decline Agreement and immediately stop using the Service if you do not agree. Access to the Service is permitted only to those fully agreeing with the terms and conditions of this Service agreement.
- Terms of Service Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be exclusively governed by the laws of Republic of India without regard to conflict of law principles, or international conventions. The exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute resolution will be Mohali jurisdiction, Punjab, India.
- Legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process should be provided correctly.
- There should be no sharing of login by multiple people.
- Client is responsible for maintaining the security of his / her account and password. The service provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- The Client himself is responsible to maintain full confidentiality over the Client's passwords related to the Service and the Client's Account. If the Client becomes aware of any unauthorized use of its password or of the Client's Account, the Client must notify the Service Provider immediately.
- Client is responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose may not be used by client. Also, you must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Undertaking shall be done by client not to harass, threaten, abuse or harm the Service Provider or other users of the Service in any way.
Refunds, Upgrading & Downgrading Terms :-
- The Service is billed primarily in advance on annual basis and is non-refundable. However, provision for quarterly and bi-annual payment is also available. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities if not stated otherwise. The Client will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the new rate will be charged on your next billing cycle
- There may be the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account by downgrading your Service. The service provider does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination :-
- Cancelling of account should be done as per guidelines framed by service provider. Client is solely responsible for properly cancelling account as per procedure.
- Upon cancellation, all content will be deleted immediately.
- Upon cancelling your Service before the end of your current paid up year, your cancellation will take effect immediately and there will be no charges before renewal.
- The right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time is in sole discretion of service provider. Termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account.
Modifications Terms :-
- The service provider reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- The service provider reserves the right to alter the prices of all Services, including but not limited to annual subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on the Eduuis Site.
- The service provider shall not be liable to client or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- As the Service Provider is constantly innovating and improving the Service, the Client acknowledges and agrees that the form and nature of the Service may change from time to time without prior notice to the Client. Also, the Client acknowledges and agrees that the Service Provider may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to the Client at the Service Provider's sole discretion, with prior notice of one month.
- All the content provided by Service Provider is protected by copyright. The Client may not copy, distribute, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell distribute, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service or any part thereof without the copyright owner's respective license.
- There is no claim of Service Provider on intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Profile and materials uploaded is sole property of Service Provider. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- The content uploaded by client should not be objectionable (unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, or hateful (incl.viruses, worms and any other destructive codes). Service provider does not pre-screen Content, but service provider and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- You can unsubscribe from e-mail communication from us by clicking the “unsubscribe link” in such communications.
- The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Use of the Service by client is at your sole risk.
- Among other conditions the Service Provider does represent and warrant to the Client that:
The Client's use of the Service will meet the Client's requirements as mentioned by Service Provider
The Service Provider will provide Service with minimum interruption, timely, secure or free from error.
Any information obtained by the Client as a result of the Client's use of the Service will be accurate, correct, reliable and up to date.
Any reported defects in the operation or functionality of the Service will be corrected
Technical support is available via email.
There will be no warranties (incl. for satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) applied to the Service except to the extent expressly stipulated in the Agreement.
- The Service Provider is not solely liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damage (incl. loss of profit, loss of data, loss of goodwill or business reputation) of the Client which may be incurred to the Client in relation with the Service, including.
- Loss of data or any damage resulting from any changes (permanent or temporary interruption) which the Service Provider may make to the Service.
- Damage resulting from deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any Client's Content.
- Damage resulting from the Client's failure to provide the accurate account information to Service Provider
- Any damage resulting from the Client's failure to keep the details of the Client's Account and password secure and confidential.
Client must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
Client should understand that service provider uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
Client should not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Service Provider as a part of agreement.
The Client must indemnify the Service Provider, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, etc. for any and all claims, liabilities, losses, expenses, damage and costs, including attorney's fees, resulting from the breach of the Agreement, and from the activities on the Client Account.
Service provider may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service
The Service Provider may provide the Client with notices, including those regarding changes to the Agreement, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Service as a part of agreement.
Client should agree that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks. (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Client must not post or transmit unsolicited email, SMS, or "spam" messages, any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
The Agreement is governed by the laws of Republic of India.
The failure of service provider to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and service provider and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and service provider (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Nothing in the Agreement shall exclude or limit the Service Provider's liability for damage which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by the laws of Republic of India.
In case the Agreement has been translated into some other language than English and there are contradictions between the English version and the translation, then the English version shall prevail over the translation.
Any disputes related to the Agreement are to be solved by means of negotiations. If the dispute cannot be solved by means of negotiations, the dispute shall be solved in Mohali jurisdiction, Punjab India.
You agree to resolve any dispute you have with Eduuis exclusively in a State Punjab (Mohali Jurisdictions) located in India.