Eduuis is a bubbling social community for all age group students, parents, teacher and educational institutes to connect with each other with real time interaction to share opportunity, services, knowledge and information with feature like connect, share, like, view and opinion (comments).
Information We Collect
Direct information :-
Information from others :-
- You provide information/data to create account with us. To create account you provide data including your name, e- mail address, mobile number, user name and password etc.
- You provide information / data while creating your profile such as age, work, business, skills and photographs, locations. Please do not include your personal information on your profile that you would not want to be publically available. Data given by you to us will be synced to your address book or calender.
- You provide us your personal data when you fill a form to our services or respond to a survey.
- You provide us your personal data through our services related e- mails (e.g. account verifications,). Note that you may not opt out of services – related mails.
- We also collect content and information while others are syncing their contacts and calendars with us to find friend or peoples.
- We collect data when others sync their e – mails to connect with their peoples.
- We collect data or information that other people provide when using our services, including information about you such as upload, sync, message or import etc.
Cookies and other similar technologies :-
- We also collect information and data when you visit or use our services, including mobile apps.
- We collect information when you view or click content (e.g. videos) or ads (on or off or sites and apps), search and share articles.
- We collect information by using login, cookies, device information and internet protocol (“IP”) addresses to identify you and log your use.
Your Device, location and Log file information :-
- We collect information or data when you use a mobile device like tablet and phone to access our service. We may access monitor, store on your device or more device identifier. Device identifiers are small data files associated with your mobile device, which identify your mobile device.
- Device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use services may help us or others provide reports.
- We collect information from log files reported by your browser. Each time you visit the page or app it provides when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- We also get information about your IP address, operating system, web browser, proxy server and add-ons.
- We receive data about your location from your mobile device, most devices allow you to prevent that sharing and we honour your settings.
- When you use or leave our services we receive the URL of both the sites (including our plugins or cookies or similar technology on the sites of others).
Sites and Services of others :-
- We collect information when you send, receive, or engage with messages in connection with our services. For example, if you get connect / friend request / add friend request, we track whether you have acted on it and will send you reminders.
- We collect data when you visit our sites that include our plugins, ads or cookies or log– in to others services with you.
How We Use Your Data
We use your data to :-
- Help you efficiently access your information after signing in.
- Help you to stay informed about news events ideas the topics you care about.
- Help you to remember information so you will not have to re – enter it during your visit or next time you visit the service.
- Help in Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Automatic update the eduuis applications on your device.
- We do not share your personal data with third party advertiser without your separate permission.
- We use your data and content to promote our services.
- We use data to help you and fix problems.
- We use your data for security, fraud prevention and investigations.
How We Share Information
We will not share or sell your information to third party outside eduuis without your consent.
- We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, device identifier and location data, with third party ad network to deliver targeted advertisements.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties.
- Your informations or data are shared publically if you post article, video, blogs etc on default (which you can change) .
- When you like, comment or shared the post, other will see it, including the person who initiated the post.
- When you follow a person or organization you are visible to others and that “ page owner” as a follower.
- Your posts are visible to others in a group as your membership in a group is public and a part of your profile unless you change your default settings.
- We may share your information in response to a legal request, like a search warrant, court order or subpoena or other legal process if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary.
Your Choice And Obligations
We keep some of your data even after you close your account
- We keep most of your personal data while your account is in existence or needed to provide you our services.
- You can control the visibility of you post.
- We provide many choices about use, collection and sharing of your data. You can access or delete your personal data.
- You can unsubscribe from e-mail communication from us by clicking the “unsubscribe link” in such communications.
Account closer :- if you close your account, your personal data will generally stop being visible to others on our services.
We retain your personal data after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligation or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
Other important information
Security : - We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data, such as https. Our systems are regularly monitored for the possible attacks.
Cross border data transfer : - We process data both inside and outside your country.